Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cruises' being added online!

We are working very hard on getting our cruise content up online. Currently, visitors can send us an e-mail to inquire about cruises, but this weekend Queertrip.com will be launching its Cruises section. What visitors can expect to find are all the gay and lesbian cruises from all the major suppliers like Atlantis, Olivia, RSVP, and Aquafest. Visitors will be able to view all the cruises being offered for the upcoming year. This is an exciting step in building our web site to be the most comprehensive gay and lesbian travel web site on the internet. So when will your next cruise be?

It's the way you travel!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till this Cruise page is ready for booking because I am ready to go on a cruise of a lifetime with my wife. I have waited so long for a gay owned and operated website that not only allows you to book air,hotel and car, but this website provided more detailed explanation of the places that I want to go to, it makes my decisions of what I want to do so much easier I truly think that queertrip is going to be the best LGBT website to book on for my wife and I when we want travel!

    ReplyDelete