Friday, March 6, 2009

What does travel mean to you?

What does travel mean to you? To many of us travel means a vacation or maybe visiting family or friends. Maybe travel is business or an event that you just can't miss. Whatever travel means, it should not result in a headache or stress from finding what you want. Too many times I find a travel web site where I am being put on a roller coaster going through loops just to get to the end, my confirmation. Why is it that most travel web sites swamp their visitors with tons and tons of options for which delay and impede the process. I remember back to being a kid when my teacher used to tell me "keep it simple, stupid!" This can't be more true when it comes to travel.

Travel should be fun and exciting, even if it is for the most serious of occasions. When I travel, I am just happy to be some place new. Somewhere I have never been before. At Queertrip.com, we keep it simple so you don't have to stress. Our booking process is the easiest on the web, and we pride ourselves on keeping it simple and easy. Travel can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people. So what does travel mean to you?

6 comments:

  1. Travel to me means a warm sunny island, laying on the beach with a drink in my hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, travel means going to India, Spain, Ireland, etc. To get away from the States and visit some place exotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me, sand between my toes, tropical drink in my hand and a warm Caribbean sun on my back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traveling to me is just simply getting away from it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me, travel means hopping in a rental car and driving for 6 hours to visit my friend Anne in LA... oh, and my boyfriend too. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traveling to me is getting a few of your BEST FRIENDS and making new and amazing memories!

    ReplyDelete