Welcome to Queertrip.com THE way to book LGBT travel.
Book flights, hotels, car rentals, gay & lesbian cruises, LGBT honeymoon packages, and gay & lesbian vacation packages.
Queertrip.com is a full service LGBT travel agency dedicated to bringing you the best personalized service in travel.
At Queertrip.com, it's the way you travel!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Top 5 up and coming gay destinations
In our quest to find the less commonly visited gay destinations, we found some interesting and unique destinations that seem to be lesser known in the LGBT community but are climbing as the queer word is spread. Here are the top 5 up and coming gay destinations!
1. South Devon, England - Key West in Torquay is the brand new "first and only gay resort in the U.K.".
2. Portland, Oregon - Portland is the largest city in the U.S. to have an openly gay mayor.
3. Salt Spring Island, British Columbia - In Salt Spring Island, there are many gay-owned/operated hotels you can choose from, including the recently renovated Salt Spring Inn.
4. Mallorca, Spain - The 'first gay hotel on Mallorca' is Hotel Rosamar in El Torreno.
5. Brisbane, Australia - For LGBT travelers who are looking for a calmer alternative to Sydney, Brisbane is the place to be. Brisbane has turned into a fantastically liberal and friendly destination for the LGBT community.